A simple set of golf clubs with the essentials for learning and practicing the golf swing - includes golf clubs, bag, and a training aid to learn the swing:
> Four golf clubs (three irons and a putter)
> Sunday carry bag
> Laser swing training aid (battery included)
The JPG golf club set was designed with new, aspiring golfers in mind. The laser helps train the proper swing in your home; easy-to-hit irons help you test that swing on the driving range; and a putter completes the set for a round on a par 3 course. Our branded golf bag makes it easy to store and transport the full JPG set, along with balls, tees, clubs, and beverages.
All clubs are standard length with slightly oversized, easy-to-hit club heads. They can be used by both men and women of all ages, but are recommended for heights of 5'6" and up.
Laser Tool Directions
1. Screw the laser into the end of your grip
2. Find a space large enough to make a swing
3. Use or create a straight "target" line (e.g., hardwood floorboard, edge of rug, tape)
4. Set up to the target line as though the ball is resting on it
5. Start your backswing by moving the club head back along the target line
6. Trace the laser along the target line on the way back and forward through the swing